Local First Ithaca
Business Membership Benefits
- Listing in LFI directory and website
- Year-round, on-going promotion of your business, including:
- Social media program
- Member highlight on website
- Retail kit
- Media promotion and exposure
- Opportunity to be in our Guide to Being Local
- Access to BALLE network events and resources
- Seasonal campaigns, including Local Lover Challenge
- Public Policy Advocacy promoting the interest of local independent businesses, services and farmers.
- Discounts and group purchasing
- Share ideas and resources
- Partner/Collaborate with other members
- Member events
- Participation with other community organizations and events
Criteria for business membership
- Is your business based locally, with a majority of the owners living in the Ithaca area?
- Can you make independent decisions about the name and look of your business, your products, and your purchasing and distribution?
- Do you pay your own marketing, rent, and other business expenses?
If you answered YES! to the above 3 questions , you are ready to join!
Types of Membership and Fees
*Full Time Equivalent (employees including owners)
|Not-for-Profit Community Organization - $75|
|Student/Low-Income - $20|
Founding Member Business - $1000
Founding Members will receive special acknowledgment in press, advertising, and promotional materials, as well as additional benefits TBA.